You can send payments from your PayPal balance or directly from your bank account or credit card.
Whichever means of payment you choose, your financial data is always protected. Your payment is sent, but the recipient does not see your bank account details or your credit card number.
Here’s how to send payments:
- Click Submit and Order at the top of the page.
- Click Pay for products or services.
- Enter the email or phone number of the person to whom you are sending the payment and click Next.
- Enter the value, and a message to the seller if necessary, and click Continue.
- Review the details and click Send Payment Now.
To send an international payment, you will have to have an international card added to your PayPal account.
Payments in international currencies (other than Real), can only be made for international accounts (from a country other than Brazil). If you attempt to make a payment with an international currency to a seller who has a Brazilian account, it can not be forwarded.
Brazilian PayPal accounts only make transactions between them with the Real currency. To pay in another currency, the seller will have to have an international account.